Laptop Buying Tips: Buying a laptop is not as easy as you think. In fact, if you do not pay attention to some things, then you may have to bear the loss. Today we are telling you what things should be kept in mind while buying a laptop.
- Before buying, decide the budget of the laptop in advance.
- There are different range of laptops available in the market. Because of which it is more difficult to choose a better laptop for yourself.
- So decide beforehand how much money you want to spend on the laptop.
Processor, RAM and Battery
- Processor and RAM are very important for any laptop.
- If you want to do laptop normal work then Intel i3, Itel i5 or Intel i7 processor is fine.
- Choosing a laptop with 4GB RAM can also be a better option.
- The battery in most laptops is of Lithium Ion. This battery gives a longer backup time.
- Should buy a laptop with more mAh battery. In this you will get long battery backup.
- Be sure to pay attention to the screen size.
- Some people like big screen and some like small
- Choose the screen of the laptop according to you.
- Laptops with screen sizes of 5 or 15 inches are more sold.
- Usually 2 to 3 USB Type-C ports are available in laptops.
- Buying a laptop with these USB ports is a profitable deal, as they are universal.
- Through these, you can easily connect your Type-C port phone to the laptop.
read this also
WhatsApp New Feature: Using WhatsApp on computer became easier, company launched WhatsApp window app, you can download like this
Amazon Deal: These are the safest and energy efficient geysers with 5 star rating, are available on Amazon in less than 8 thousand offers