The photo alone really hurts! – Thermomix explodes – housewife burned


From the kitchen straight to the clinic.

Annie Vandenbussche (64) from Fréjus (France) cooked enthusiastically with the Thermomix food processor for 15 years – until she splashed a liter of tomato puree at 100 degrees Celsius on her face.

“The Thermomix literally exploded in my face,” says Annie Vandenbussche. “I had conscientiously followed the recipe.”

+++ BILD is now also on TV! Click here for BILD LIVE +++


Annie Vandenbussche (64) photographed the burns on her face that she suffered from the Thermomix explosion

Annie Vandenbussche (64) photographed the burns on her face that she suffered from the Thermomix explosionPhoto: PHOTOPQR / NICE MATIN / MAXPPP


The Thermomix cook's face was completely bandaged for 21 days after the accident

The Thermomix cook’s face was completely bandaged for 21 days after the accidentPhoto: private

She threw away her glasses, kept her head under the water. In the emergency room, doctors found second-degree burns. “I looked like the invisible man. My face was completely bandaged, ”said the pensioner.

She received 670 euros in compensation from the manufacturer Vorwerk and an apology. But she hasn’t used the Thermomix since then.


The photo alone really hurts !: Thermomix explodes - housewife burned
Photo: BILD

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *