Metzelder: The child porn trial against the ex-professional begins today


Düsseldorf – Today he will finally be tried!

Ex-soccer professional Christoph Metzelder (40) has to answer to the Düsseldorf District Court for “the company of providing another person with possession of child pornography in 29 cases and possession of child and youth pornography in another case”.

It is still unclear whether and how the former soccer star (including BVB, Real Madrid and Schalke 04) will comment on the sensational trial (criminal case number 126 Ds – 71 Js 1108/19 – 590/20).

In a statement by the administrative court last year, it said: “The investigation result reproduced in the indictment of August 27, 2020 was based, among other things, on the applicant’s confession, the testimony of a witness and image files that were secured.”

Christoph Metzelder with the DFB Cup, which he won in 2011 with his team Schalke

Photo: picture alliance / Sven Simon

This admission had “only” put Metzelder’s first defender in his name, not the ex-professional footballer personally. The usability of this submission has not yet been determined at this point in time. Metzelder’s NEW defender now denies the allegations, he even accuses the witnesses of manipulation.

And he says that Metzelder is in therapy, but not a pedophile.

The process starts in April Christoph Metzelder has to go to court!

Teaser picture

Source: imago images / biky

02/22/2021

According to their own statements, the investigators found 297 child and youth porn files on Christoph Metzelder’s cell phone.

In the period from July 9 to September 1, 2019, the father of the family is said to have sent one witness ten, another witness 16 image and two video files and a third witness one image file with child pornographic content via the WhatsApp communication platform.

The Düsseldorf District Court had to take special precautions for the process due to Corona. Only 14 journalists are allowed into the courtroom, plus fewer spectators. There is a strict ban on cell phones, the strict security precautions are more reminiscent of a terrorist trial.

Teaser picture

Judge Astrid Stammerjohann will chair the trial against Metzelder

Photo: imago images / Michael Gstettenbauer

The responsible district judge does not want to be vulnerable, as Metzelder’s lawyers had not only complained about journalists and tried to prevent reporting, even the district court, public prosecutor and administrative court were attacked legally.

For the procedure, three negotiation dates are scheduled until mid-May (continuations on May 4th and 10th).

Anonymous and free advice offers

You have a suspicionthat a child is being abused or abused in your environment? Have you seen something that worries you? Then you can (anonymously) contact the “Sexual Abuse Help Line”: 0800 22 55 530.

Children and adolescentsThose who have experienced abuse receive support from Monday to Saturday from 2 pm to 8 pm under the “number against Kummer” 116 111 support. You can also chat with the advisors on the website.

Anyone who has the feeling that they have pedophile tendencies can find a contact person in the project “Not becoming a perpetrator” at the Berlin Charité. Free information is available on the website and on 030 450 529 450. Medical confidentiality applies.

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *