Mattress caught fire: fire brigade rescues family from flames apartment


Frankfurt – Flame drama in Hessen: In a fire in the Sachsenhausen district of Frankfurt, the fire brigade rescued two adults and three children from an apartment on the fourth floor.

A smoke detector in the building on Bruchstrasse had triggered the alarm on Sunday night. Neighbors also called the fire department. Thereupon 22 emergency services with seven vehicles raced towards 1.50 a.m., noticed a person at the window of the apartment.

The rescuers went into the stairwell, set up a turntable ladder outside, and extinguished the flames with a nozzle. The fire brigade released three boys (12 to 13 years old) and their parents from the apartment on fire. Fortunately, none of them were injured.

The children may have set fire to their room, causing a mattress to catch fire. The children’s room was completely destroyed by the flames, the rest of the apartment by soot and smoke gases. Damage: 40,000 euros.

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *