To hide any of your chats in WhatsApp, you can archive it and keep it hidden forever. Even if new messages come in it, they will remain hidden. Many times such chats are kept in the mailbox of WhatsApp, which are of no use to us. Through this feature of WhatsApp, you can keep the chats hidden for as long as you want.
Here’s how to hide chat
- Open WhatsApp, select the chat you want to archive.
- Three options will appear above. Pin, mute and archive. Click on the Archive button.
- The archive section will appear at the top of your chat feed. You can go to the section at any time and see your hidden chats.
- Users can unarchive the chat by clicking on Unarchive Chat option.
- If you want to archive all chats, go to the Chats tab.
- Tap on More and then go to Settings.
- Now tap on Chats.
- Now go to Chat History.
- Now tap on Archive all chats.
How to bring back chat
- First of all open WhatsApp on your phone.
- Now scroll down to the bottom of the Chats screen.
- Here you will see the option of Archived. Tap on it.
- Now long press and hold the chat and tap on Unarchive icon.
Also read: 7 Tips To Keep Your Facebook Account ‘Hacker Proof’
Also read: Oppo launched 3 new smartphones, know what are the features and how much is the price