Light bar broth, crispy fish, greens dotted with a few pieces of red tomatoes … made many people fall in love.
Not as picky as crab vermicelli, vermicelli growing, vermicelli cha … Fish dot noodle is attractive because of its simple cooking method but delicious and suitable variations according to each family’s taste.
To make delicious fish noodles, some tips on choosing fish, how to cook broth, how to mix sauce … in this article will give you.
1. Raw materials
– 1 – 1.2 kg of tilapia (or carp, red snapper …), clean, filter fillets, dry, cut pieces to taste. Choosing fish is decisive for attractive and delicious food. Pay attention to choose fresh and delicious fish with identifying signs such as: shiny fish scales, clear and slightly bulging ankles, bright red gills, light pressure near the belly to see firm flesh.
– 2 tablespoons crispy flour
– 1 teaspoon of salt
– 1 teaspoon vegetable seasoning seeds
– 1 teaspoon pepper
– 1 small fresh turmeric (crushed, add a little water to squeeze the juice)
– 1 teaspoon chopped ginger
– 2 garlic cloves, peeled, minced
– Cooking oil
– Make use of fish bones, fish heads filtered.
– 800 grams of pork bone (to make the broth more natural).
– 2.5-3 liters of water
– 1 small piece of ginger smashed
– 3-4 ripe tomatoes, add areca zone
– 1/2 pineapple
– 1/2 onions
– Lemon, salt to wash fish bones to eliminate fishy smell
– Suddenly vinegar, filter out the residue
– Spices: Fish sauce, salt, pepper, seasoning seeds, sugar.
– 1 tablespoon fish sauce
– 1 tablespoon sugar
– 1/2 tablespoon lemon juice
– 3 tablespoons of boiling water to cool
– 2-3 garlic cloves, peeled
– 1 small ginger root
– 1-2 chili
– Cumin is chopped
Other raw materials:
– 1-1.2 kg of noodle, microfiber
– 1 bunch of choysum (or celery, along the mosquito net depending on your preference)
– Other accompanying vegetables: Lettuce, spring onion, perilla, oregano …
2. How to do:
How to make fried fish:
– Cleansed fish fillet marinated with 1 teaspoon salt, 1 teaspoon fresh turmeric juice (crushed, add juice), minced garlic, 1 teaspoon pepper, minced ginger. Marinate for at least 1 hour to absorb seasonings evenly. If possible, the fish should be marinated overnight in the refrigerator to make it tastier and richer.
– After marinating, put the fried dough in a plastic box or zip bag. Pick up each piece of fish (remember to put the garlic and ginger) into a closed box, shake well so that the dough sticks all over the face of the fish. The dough coat will help prevent oil splashes when frying. Moreover, helping to make each piece of goldfish crispy and crispy.
– Heat the pan, add cooking oil, put the chopsticks in the oil if the effervescent is reached. At this point, you pick up the fish and fry it, then take it out slightly. When you eat, frying the second time at high heat will help the fish to be crispy and free of oil, less greasy. This also applies to fried spring rolls.
How to cook the broth: Combining both pork bone broth and fish bone broth helps the broth is both natural sweet and cool with the taste of fish:
– Boil a pot of water with a little bit of salt, poach the pork bones for 3-4 minutes. Picked out, repaired bones. Rinse the pot, add water to boil with a little salt, then put the bones in the simmer for 1.5-2 hours. Occasionally skim the clear broth.
– The head and fish bones: Add lemon and salt to soak and then rinse to remove fishy smell. Then rinse again. Put another pot on the stove with enough water to cover the fish, add the fish bones to boil together with onions, crushed ginger, pepper, salt for 25-30 minutes. Then, take out the fish bones and crush them, filter the water.
– Tomatoes add areca pieces to taste. Pineapple (pineapple) cut off the skin, cut into pieces. Put the cooking oil in the pan, mince the garlic onion to fragrant, then add the tomatoes and pineapple in a frying pan and stir. Add fish sauce and salt to taste.
– After that, put the tomatoes, pineapple sautéed with fish broth, fish juice in a pot of bone broth. Seasoning with fish sauce, salt, sugar (if you like), and seeds to suit the family taste.
– When you eat, you will add vinegar to the aroma. If you put it in early, you will lose the mild aroma of the vinegar.
How to make the sauce: Put half of garlic, ginger, and chili seeds in a mortar to crush. Continue, add water and sugar and make sure to dissolve the sugar. After that, add fish sauce, ginger garlic, chili, and finely chopped dill leaves to float on top.
Prepare the other parts:
– Raw vegetables remove the roots, wash them and soak them in dilute salt water, remove them and drain.
– Choysum pick up old leaves, wash them, cut them to taste, then blanch them to just ripen.
– Scallion, fennel washed, chopped.
– Vermicelli poured over boiling water.
Presentation and serving dishes: Put the noodles in a bowl, topped with fried fish and herbs. Scoop up the hot broth and enjoy! Garnish with dill, spring onion, chili and pepper.