The Government of India has launched the Digital Health Card 2022 initiative as part of the Ayushman Bharat Digital Mission (ABHA). This is an essential health card as it allows you to sell the health history of citizens.
People can fill the Digital Health Card Registration Form 2022 and apply for Digital Health Card 2022 online at healthid.ndhm.gov.in using their Aadhar Card or Driving License, after that they can download an ABHA Digital Health Card. can.
Digital Health Card Registration 2022
- First of all go to the official website healthid.ndhm.gov.in.
- Second, select Create Digital Health Card or Aura Account from the drop-down menu (Ayushman Bharat Health Account).
- Click on Aadhar Card or Driving License to register for Digital Health Card in 2022.
- After that, fill in the name, address, phone number, OTP received, and any other required information.
- Fill an online application form for 14 Digit Digital Health Card. In this way people can apply online for digital health card in 2022.
Digital Health ID Card ABHA Registration 2022 Documents
- These documents may be required to complete the Digital Health Card ABHA Registration 2022.
- Aadhar card, mobile number, birth certificate and address are required.
- PAN card can also be used to register for digital health card in 2022.
- Apart from this, using Aadhar card is optional. You can do this even without using your mobile number.
- A valid driving license can also be used for registration for a digital health card in 2022.
Also read: Check Your Internet Speed From Google’s Homepage In 5 Steps
Also read: These 6 smartphones can be launched in April, the starting price may be less than Rs 10000