Instagram today announced Enhanced Tags on Reels, a way to make it easier for creators to get credit for their work. In March, Enhanced Tags was launched for feeds, but is now available on the reels as well. This is especially relevant as more creators collaborate with each other. Instagram said, “So far, the Instagram community has come together to support creators and find alternative ways to give each other credit, such as tagging each other in captions and photos, so we’re now starting to introduce this feature.” Bringing it into your product.”
Enhanced Tags allow a creator’s self-designated profile category to be displayed in their people tag on their professional account, so that people can share and view a creator’s specific contribution in a photo or video post. Simply put—if you’re a makeup artist, songwriter, or more of a collaborator on a post, your contribution will be more visible in the post or reel. Reels is the biggest contributor to engagement growth on Instagram.
How to Use Enhanced Tags
- First of all, open the Instagram app and tap on the (+) sign coming in the top right corner.
- Now click on Create New Post and tap on Next
- Now edit a creative and tap Next.
- After typing the caption, tap on Tap People.
- Select Add Tag and select search and select your contributors.
- Now tap on Show Profile Category for the creator category.
- Now tap on Done.
- Once you’ve added any additional tags and details, tap Share.
Also read: Smart Water Bottle: This smart water bottle reminds you to drink water, know what are the other features
Also read: Nokia G Series: Nokia launches 2 smartphones, features like 50MP camera and 3 days battery backup, along with it is getting free