Chef Tuyet Pham’s creative recipe with 3 Mien dipping sauce is for those who love vermicelli and fish noodles in Da Nang.
Once, when holding pineapple in his hand, chef Tuyet Pham remembered the slices of fragrant yellow jam that his mother made on New Year’s Day. That simple image has inspired chef Tuyet Pham to bring the flavors and colors of New Year’s pineapples into his hometown dishes, bringing bold creativity to the fish noodle dish. Aromatic stir-fry with sugar and fish sauce, that little variation creates a rich aroma and richness, creating a unique flavor for the hometown fish noodle dish. In order to achieve the right taste, chef Tuyet Pham chooses 3 Mien dipping sauce with a mild aroma and a golden brown color.
– Mackerel (tuna): 3 slices
– Ready-made fried calamari
– 3 Mien anchovy dipping sauce
– Fresh bamboo shoots: 100g
– Tomatoes: 3
– Pineapple (pineapple): 1 fruit, peeled, eyes removed
– Pumpkin: half a small fruit, washed, peeled, cut into bite-sized pieces
– The fish is lightly fried in oil, pressed on both sides until cooked but not overcooked. Remove fish meat into pieces.
– Ready-to-eat fried fish cakes.
– Fragrant halves, thinly sliced.
– Heat the pot for a little oil, purple onion and then fragrant, continue to add a tablespoon of sugar and two tablespoons of 3 Mien dipping sauce. Then, put a liter of boiling water, put on high heat, at this time, we have a pot of broth with the sweetness of pineapple, the strong aroma of the fish sauce of 3 Mien anchovy sauce.
– Fresh bamboo shoots, washed and drained, fried with red onion and oil. When the bamboo shoots are dry, add a little 3 Mien anchovy dipping sauce to the bamboo shoots to create permeability. Then put the bamboo shoots into the pot of broth above.
– In turn, put fish cakes, fish, and pumpkin into the pot of broth.
– Seasoning: 3 Mien anchovy dipping sauce, sugar, seasoning seeds… to taste.
– Fry the tomatoes with a little purple onion and cashew oil, put in the last pot of broth.
– Present in a bowl, add onions, cilantro on top.
Chef Tuyet Pham revealed that the broth of Da Nang fish noodle soup is full of sweet and sour taste and the deep richness to the fish meat is thanks to the 3 Mien dipping sauce.