The bowl of vermicelli is impressive with the sweet and fragrant taste of snakehead fish, shrimp, and bone broth.
Fish vermicelli is one of the specialty dishes in Kien Giang, with the main ingredients including vermicelli, snakehead fish, fresh shrimp… If you want to change the taste for your family but can’t think of a suitable dish, then fish vermicelli is a must. suitable choice.
Material: (2 people eat)
– Snakehead fish (about 1 kg).
– 500 grams of black tiger shrimp.
– Pork bones: 1 kg.
– 2 chicken eggs.
– Red onion, onion, green onion, garlic, chili, lemon.
– Fresh noodles.
– Vegetables served: water spinach and spinach, laksa leaves, bean sprouts.
– Spices: sugar, salt, seasoning, cashew oil, ground pepper, delicious fish sauce.
– Clean snakehead fish, remove all viscera. Wash with salt and vinegar to remove the fishy smell.
– Slice the fish, remove the bones, remove the skin and cut to taste.
– Shrimp peeled, remove the back, wash with clean salt.
– Wash bones.
– Wash laksa leaves, water spinach, bananas, bean sprouts and dry them. Sliced scallions. Garlic, red onion minced and sauteed.
– Put snakehead fish in a bowl, marinate the fish with 1 teaspoon of salt for about 10 minutes.
– Marinate shrimp with 1 teaspoon of garlic and fried onions, 1 teaspoon of seasoning, 1 teaspoon of sugar, a little ground pepper for 10 minutes.
– Put in the pot about 2-3 tablespoons of cashew oil, then add the shrimp and stir-fry. When shrimp is almost cooked, add 2 egg yolks to cook evenly.
– Put in a pot of about 2 liters of water, then add onions and bones and simmer for about 1 hour to have a sweet broth. Next, you add snakehead fish, seasoning and cooking when the fish is cooked.
Put vermicelli in a bowl, add fish and shrimp meat, add broth, add a little green onion and you will have a delicious bowl of vermicelli, served with a plate of vegetables, dipped with chili and lemon fish sauce to balance the taste. The noodle dish is attractive thanks to the soft and sweet fish and shrimp meat combined with the rich broth.
Wish you success with fish noodles!
If you love cooking, join the contest “Xèo Xèo – Why don’t you cook”, organized by the Cooking page of VnExpress.net in collaboration with the brand Vianco – Vietnamese Indian Spices. from November 22 to December 19.
Each week, the Organizing Committee will select two best quality entries, according to the correct criteria for awarding, including: a first prize and a second prize. In which, the reward for the first prize is 2 million VND and gifts from sponsors; second prize of one million VND and gifts from sponsors.
Entries can share home-cooked dishes, recipes, nutrition menus, ingredients usage, eye-catching presentation of rice trays… Submit entries here. .