Whatsapp Tricks: Messaging app WhatsApp is in everyone’s smartphones these days. WhatsApp users spend hours on this. All photos, videos and documents are shared extensively on this. WhatsApp groups have become a great way to exchange information today. In such a situation, how will it be if you get a chance to use two WhatsApp accounts in your smartphone. Yes, if you want, you can use two different WhatsApp accounts in your smartphone. For this you have to follow some special steps. Let us know what are those steps-
- First of all go to the settings of your smartphone.
- Scroll down.
- You have to tap on Apps & Permissions.
- Here you will see App Clone feature, click on it.
- Now click on WhatsApp.
- On clicking, WhatsApp will be cloned.
- You will be able to run WhatsApp on one of your devices from another number.
Send interviews like this without creating a group
If you want to send the same message to multiple people on WhatsApp, then you have to create a group. But if you want to do this without creating a group, then we are going to tell you a trick. With the help of this trick, you can send your message to 256 users. For this you have to follow these tips:-
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click on MORE option on the right side.
- Now click on New Broadcast option.
- Now select the people to whom you want to send messages without creating a group.
- After doing this you have to click on the checkmark.
- Now a list will be prepared and the Broadcast List feature will automatically send messages to all those users in the list.
read this also:
PhonePe Processing Fee: Mobile recharge on PhonePe is no longer free, processing fee will have to be paid
Amazon Festival Sale: If you want to get 64MP camera phone, then you are getting a discount of up to 20 thousand on Vivo V21 5G in Amazon Sale