Prepaid Plans: India’s three big telecom companies Reliance Jio (Jio), Airtel (Airtel) and Vodafone-Idea (Vi) are competing to attract more and more customers. That’s why these companies keep offering different types of plans in the market. To connect more and more users with them, these companies offer plans of every range. Where some plans are very cheap, some are expensive too.
Adequate data, free calling and premium app subscription are being given in all recharge plans. Today we are going to tell you about those prepaid plans whose cost is less than Rs 250.
Jio: 199 Rs. Prepaid plan
- The validity of this recharge pack is 28 days.
- In this prepaid pack, 5GB data and 100SMS are available daily.
- Unlimited calling facility is also given in this pack.
- In the recharge plan, subscription of Jio TV, Movies, News and Cloud will also be given to the user.
VI: Rs 249 prepaid plan
- The prepaid plan validity of this Vodafone-Idea plan is 28 days.
- 100SMS per day and 1.5GB data per day are available in this prepaid plan.
- Unlimited calling can be done on any network.
- Weekend data rollover, access to Vi Movies and Live TV is provided with the recharge pack.
airtel Rs 249 prepaid plan
- This prepaid plan of Airtel offers 1.5GB data and 100SMS daily.
- Users can make unlimited calling on any network.
- With the data plan, users will get free subscription to Amazon Prime, Wink Music and Airtel Extreme.
- The validity of this pack is 28 days.
JioPhone Next: JioPhone Next will be able to ‘buy’ by paying only 10% of the price, it will compete with these phones in the market
Itel launches very cheap Vision 2S smartphone, 5000mAh battery will be available for 7 thousand rupees