- Price Rs 2,999.
- Looks great and gives the feel of an expensive smartwatch.
- Equipped with features like blood pressure monitor, heart rate sensor and SpO2 sensor.
- 3.3cm TFT touch color display with 5D curved glass for a premium feel.
- Round dial and more than 100 customizable watch faces are supported.
- 200mAh ‘s battery. The company claims that it provides up to 30 days of standby time on a single charge.
- Price Rs 2,999. One year standard warranty.
- Built-in GPS.
- Equipped with 24×7 Heart Rate Tracker and Daily Activity Tracker.
- Company claims that If its GPS is not used, then the watch works continuously for 7 days in a single charge.
Huami Amazfit Bip S Lite
- Price Rs 2,999.
- Tooth music control, weather info, heart rate center feature.
- 150 watch faces and two custom widgets are available.
- Various fitness features will be available.
- Company claims – up to 30 days battery in single charge Life Milegi.
< li>Can be used with both Android and iOS devices.
Noise ColorFit Pro 2
- Price Rs. 2,599.
- Watch has 3-inch color display.
- Made of polycarbonate case, this watch is very easy to read and operate.
- 24×7 heart rate monitor facility.
- 9 sports mode is supported. These include Treadmill, Walk, Run, Hike, Bike, Workout and Yoga.
- Watch comes with IP68 waterproof rating.
- Company claims – Up to 10 days on a single charge Battery Life.
- Price Rs 2,499.
- 3-inch touch curved display.
- SPO2 sensor has been given, which monitors blood-oxygen.
- It also comes with a 24-hour heart rate monitoring sensor.
- 9 sports modes in the watch – including activities like walking, cycling, running and climbing.
- 8 on a single charge – Claimed up to 10 days of battery life.
Plan to increase Credit Card Limit, know its advantages and disadvantages before taking decision