The contest ‘For a winning Vietnam’ opens voting until 10/10


The contest of drawing and writing literature for children with cancer, serious diseases… extends the voting time to 23:59, October 10.

“For a Vietnam to win for sure” after 7 weeks of launching has received more than 2,000 entries in two categories of painting and literary composition. Currently, the contest enters the judging phase. In order for readers to have more time to vote for their favorite works, the Organizing Committee decided to extend the opening time until the end of October 10, instead of October 1 as expected.

Readers VnExpress You can go to the contest’s information page, vote for the works by clicking the “favorite” button. Voting scores account for 30% of the total test results. The remaining 70% comes from the assessment of the jury. The two contestants with the highest voting scores will also receive prizes worth 3 million VND each.

The drawing for the contest by Dao Thi Minh Thu, 6 years old, Quang Ninh.

The works submitted to the contest were composed by more than 1,000 pediatric cancer patients and children with special circumstances between the ages of 4 and 16 from more than 40 provinces and cities across the country. Many children draw pictures when they have just finished chemotherapy, their bodies are still aching. Others were stuck in hospitals, away from their families when the epidemic occurred. Through their works, the children show a pure and honest perspective on the life around them, or express their longing and longing for a better future.

Each picture, handwritten letter or poem submitted to the contest carries a meaningful message, upholds the spirit of anti-epidemic, and is a gift of encouragement for frontline medical staff. Behind the exams is also a story of optimism, strong will, overcoming fate despite facing adversity. During 7 weeks of organization, “For a Vietnam to win” has provided a useful playground, contributing to instill confidence and energy for children with special circumstances across the country.

Mr. Pham Phu Ngoc Trai, President of GIBC, contest judge shared: “I was surprised with the creativity beyond imagination of the children. The children’s drawings and poems have a sense of innocence. bright but full of thoughts about the great problems the country is facing. All the works sent to “For a Vietnam to win” are all great.

The best works and stories will receive prizes from the organizers. In which, 2 special prizes worth 30 million VND each; 2 First prizes worth 20 million VND each; 4 Second prizes worth 10 million VND each; 6 Third prizes worth 5 million VND each and 10 consolation prizes worth 3 million VND each.

In addition, the organizers also have other awards such as 2 youngest contestants; 2 prizes for contestants with the most entries and 30 “impressive faces of the week” prizes. The contest with a total prize of more than 240 million VND, is expected to announce the results and organize an exhibition in October.

“For a Vietnam to win” is a painting and literary contest for children with cancer, fatal diseases, Agent Orange, disabled, disabled, autistic and orphans. The contest is co-organized by the Sun of Hope Program (formerly Mr. Sun), the Hope Foundation and Foreign Trade University, the iOne.net youth news site; VTV Digital and VnExpress newspaper sponsor the media. Details of the contest can be found here: https://vnexpress.net/doi-song/viet-nam-tat-thang

Hoai Phuong

.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *