Republic Day 2022: Tomorrow is 26th January, which means Republic Day. You can send Happy Republic Day to your friends and family on WhatsApp. Apart from phone and text, people nowadays like to send greetings in a creative way through WhatsApp. Also some people like to share many posts in status also. In such a situation, today we are going to tell you about making some such stickers in WhatsApp.
How to make sticker on WhatsApp
- To create their own stickers, users will first have to go to the Google Play Store on Android phones.
- Now you have to search Sticker maker for WhatsApp.
- After that install the app.
- Now click on Create a new sticker pack.
- First you have to type the name.
- Now click on the ad sticker icon
- For this, a favorite photo has to be selected from the gallery.
- In this way you will be able to create your own sticker.
- By doing this you can make stickers for any festival or other wishes.
Also read: Micromax IN Note 2: Launched with 5 cameras, 5000mAh battery and fast charging Micromax IN Note 2, the price is also low
Using stickers on WhatsApp
Open WhatsApp and navigate to the individual chat or group chat where you want to send the sticker. Open the emoji button and go to the Stickers tab on the right. Here, you will see a number of sticker packs, which should be the one you installed in step one.
Also read: Upcoming Smartphone: These features can be found in this smartphone coming with 22GB RAM and 640GB internal memory
To open that particular sticker pack, tab on the sticker pack header and scroll to select which sticker you want to send. Once you know which stickers to send, simply tap on them and send.
Also read: Meta Supercomputer: Facebook’s parent company Meta is making the world’s fastest AI computer, know how long it will be ready