Gmail account has become an important part of our life today. Without it, almost all our professional work would stop. A large number of people have more than one Gmail account. It is a bit difficult to use two different Gmail accounts but it is easily done on a smartphone.
You can easily manage multiple Gmail accounts on your smartphone. Multiple Gmail accounts can be run simultaneously in Android phones. If you have a Gmail account login on Android phone and you want to setup another account, then we have to follow these steps:-
- Go to the home screen of the Android device and go to the Settings option and click on Accounts.
- Here you will find a list of accounts that are already signed in. You have to scroll down on the screen, here you will see the option of Add Account. Click on this option.
- Google has to be selected from the list of apps appearing on the screen.
- You will be asked for the phone’s security PIN, password or fingerprint.
- The first login page of Gmail will appear in the next window. Enter the asked information here and click on the next option.
- Now you will see the Terms & Conditions page. Here you click on Accept.
- After this your Gmail data will be synced automatically on Android.
- Now go to Settings. Tap on Google and select the Gmail account you use the most and want to see it in the tab.
Car AC Tips: Use car AC in summer like this, you will get best cooling, follow these 5 tips
Aadhaar Card in Different Languages: Apart from English, Aadhaar can also be made in these languages, this is the whole process