The use of WhatsApp is increasing for chatting, voice calls and video calls. Video calls have become very easy now and there is no extra charge to be paid for this.
WhatsApp video calls are not only from a smartphone, but if you want, you can also do video calling from a laptop or your computer. For this you have to use WhatsApp Web. Today we are going to tell you how to do video calling from WhatsApp Web:-
- First of all, open WhatsApp Web in your web browser on your computer or laptop.
- You will see the option of Create a Room. Click this.
- After clicking, a pop-up will appear on your screen. Tap on this pop-up.
- After tapping on the pop-up, go ahead and create a room and send them a link to make a video call to your close ones.
You can use these options
- You can also use some other options during video calling from Whatsapp.
- If you want, you can mute the video during video calling.
- You can mute the sound before the video. When the video goes to another user, there will be no sound on it.
Dilbar Song: Nora Fatehi was empty stomach for hours for this song, see how this superhit song of the last decade became in the video