Since the Corona crisis, most people are doing work from home. In such a situation, if the net becomes slow even for a while, then a big problem arises. Today we are telling you some easy tips with the help of which you can increase the speed of your Wi-Fi.
- Wi-Fi location matters. It sends signals only for a limited distance.
- Wi-Fi speed is hampered by many things. For example – walls or furniture.
- Signals are also disturbed by radio waves coming from other devices like microphones and Bluetooth speakers.
- The router should be placed either in the center of the house or where you access the Internet.
Adjust the Router’s Antenna
- Some routers have antennas inside the body, but some routers have an adjustable antenna.
- To send the Wi-Fi signal to multiple floors, set the antenna horizontally. This helps the Wi-Fi signal to go up and down.
Shut down devices and restart
- Turn off the router, modem and then on. Every device needs a break.
- Turn off any devices that are connected to Wi-Fi and then restart.
- The modem translates the Internet signal received between your home network and the ISP.
- It is a good idea to reset the model when internet speed is slow.
Extend your Wi-Fi network
- The Wi-Fi is perfectly fine, it is placed in the center of the house, still the network problem is coming.
- To overcome this problem, you have to add a device to it which can fix the network problem.
- Place a Wi-Fi Booster between the router and the dead zone.
- You can also use powerline extender kit.
why–fi Signal app
- Android users can check Wi-Fi signal through WiFi Analyzer app.
- Users can check the visible network by going to the app.
- Your network strength information will be listed as dBm.
People often make these 5 mistakes while driving an automatic car, know about them