Google is integrating the Google Lens service on many of its apps and services. The company has already integrated it into the Google app, Chrome app for Android and iOS, etc. This feature finally arrived on Google Chrome desktop with limited functionality and now, the company has updated Google Lens for Chrome browser with new features. The new features give Chrome the ability to reverse search a photo, extract text, and translate them into multiple languages.
Wondering where to find the new Google Lens features and how to use them, follow our step by step guide. First download and install the new version of Chrome web browser on your desktop. For this, tap on the three-dots in the top right corner and select About to check for the new version and update the browser.
Follow these steps after updating Chrome
- First, open any website and navigate to the web page containing the images.
- Right-click on it and select Search photo using Google lens.
- This will automatically redirect you to Google Lens Pay.
- On the page, you can select options — Search, Text and Translate.
- Select Text if you want to extract text from the image.
- If you want to translate the text in the photo, select Translate.
- Select Search to run a reverse image search.
Also read: This fast smartphone will be launched in India on this day, these features can be available with 150W charger
Also read: Samsung Galaxy M53 launch date in India final, know when and with which features it will be launched