Instagram revealed two new features for the platform a few months back. These are primarily aimed at creators who use the live function. One of the features allows creators to schedule their live sessions up to 90 days in advance, and share news via posts and stories to create a buzz. This feature allows Instagram to be on a level playing field with other platforms with live broadcast features such as YouTube and TikTok.
“Going Live is a different hit when it comes to your followers. Live scheduling allows you to schedule your stream up to 90 days in advance and set reminders for followers to tune in,” Instagram wrote on the official Twitter handle. You can follow these steps to learn how to schedule an Instagram live broadcast can follow.
Here is the complete process of scheduling
- First of all, open the Instagram app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- Now tap on the + icon in the top right corner of your screen.
- Now tap on the Calendar icon appearing in the left bar of the screen.
- Now tap on Video Title to add title for your Instagram Live.
- Just below the title, you will find the option of start time. Now tap on the time to select it. Now select the time at which you want to schedule your Instagram Live. You can choose between three months and one hour from the time you schedule the live.
- Now tap on Done.
- Now tap on Schedule Live Video option coming at the bottom of the page.
- The company has also rolled out a feature called ‘Practice Mode’. The new feature allows creators to connect and interact with guests before they go live. With this tool, creators can check the video quality and audio level before starting a broadcast.
Also read: How 4 rear cameras of a smartphone work, each lens is special in itself
Also read: This trick of Google Maps will save toll tax, using this you will also say – Wow