Simple, quick shape, fish-shaped dumplings are not only delicious, but also make your dining table more lively and beautiful.
A. The cake filling:
– 200 grams of delicious shrimp were frozen overnight, then brought out the black thread on the back, washed, minced.
– 1 teaspoon sesame oil.
– A little white wine or cinnamon apricot.
– 2 teaspoons of cornstarch.
1/2 teaspoon white pepper.
– 1 teaspoon of oyster oil.
1/2 teaspoon of seasoning seed.
– 1 small fresh onion, finely chopped.
– Mix all ingredients and then marinate for 1 hour in the refrigerator.
B. The cake crust:
– 110 grams of wheat starch.
– 15 grams of flour.
– 1 teaspoon of sugar.
1/4 teaspoon salt.
– About 200 ml of boiling water.
– 1 teaspoon of cooking oil
– 1 teaspoon red rice powder or carrot powder for coloring.
– Includes soy sauce, shrimp satay, chili and a few drops of red vinegar.
– Mix dry powder, sugar salt and slowly add boiling water and mix with chopsticks until the powder is well absorbed.
– Cover, incubate for 15 minutes.
– After the dough rest, add oil and batter until smooth.
– Divide the dough into 15 equal parts.
– Take one serving out of 15 to make a red-orange color with red rice flour.
Then shape the fish The steps follow the picture below:
– Steam the cake for 10 minutes.
– Put on a plate with the sauce to enjoy immediately.
– The shaping cake is finished neatly layered in a sealed box and put in the freezer, when you eat it, just bring it to steam and enjoy immediately.
– Shape up to take each powder out, the rest cover to avoid dry dough.
– Shrimp put through the freezer the next night will help the shrimp filling to be crunchy when enjoying.
Huynh Ngoc My Phuong