How to make dried chicken with lemon leaves
Thursday, January 6, 2022, 19:00 (GMT+7)
Homemade dried chicken with lemon leaves is both delicious and safe for health. During Tet, this will be a luxury dish for guests and owners to enjoy while chatting.
- Chicken breast (chicken breast) washed, peeled. Put two smashed lemongrass branches, one crushed ginger root, 10 crushed lemon leaves, two teaspoons of fine salt, 1 tablespoon white wine, pour water over the chicken breasts, bring to a boil, lower the heat, open the lid, skim off foam. Boil chicken breast for 10-15 minutes, then turn off the heat, cover and leave in the braised pot for another 30 minutes.
- Take out the chicken breast and use a pestle to lightly beat it while it is hot, avoid beating too hard to crush the chicken breast. Tear to medium size, avoid being too small as the star will be crushed.
- Garlic, red onion, peeled and chopped. Slice lime leaves lengthwise. Two thin branches of lemongrass. Hot peppers half chopped, half cut in half.
- Mix marinade sauce including: lemongrass, fish sauce, 1/2 minced garlic, minced onion, minced chili, soup powder, seasoning powder, Korean chili powder, sugar, cooking oil, 100 ml of chicken breast broth. Put everything in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Put a little oil in the pan, pour the minced garlic into the pan and fry until it is almost golden, then pour in all the finely ground sauce, wait for it to boil again, then pour out the shredded chicken breast, the lemon leaves have been cut in half. chili peppers cut in half, stir well, at this time can be seasoned to taste (should be seasoned a little lighter so that when the meat is finished drying, it can be eaten). Lower the heat to medium low, stirring occasionally until the water dries up, then turn off the heat.
- Spread the chicken breast on a tray lined with parchment paper, dry for an hour and a half at a temperature of 120 degrees, then remove to the island every 30 minutes. If you want to dry, add more time.
- If you don’t have an oven, lower the heat to the lowest, and put the chicken breast in the pan until it’s dry.
Note: If you want to eat dry chicken that is tough and not mushy, you can make it with other parts of our chicken or our chicken breast will be tougher than industrial chicken.
To Hung Giang