Vaccine Certificate on WhatsApp: The Kovid vaccination campaign is going on fast in the country. Vaccination certificate has also become mandatory in many places. Have you got both the doses of corona vaccine and still you have not received the vaccination certificate? If yes, then we are going to tell you an easy way through which you can download your vaccination certificate even without Kovin and Arogya Setu app. You will get it on WhatsApp with few steps. Let us know what is the way.
can download like this
- From the number you entered during registration for vaccination, send HI to the number 9013151515 through WhatsApp.
- This mobile number (9013151515) has been issued a few days ago by the Ministry of Health, Government of India.
- After sending your HI, you will get a message that this is the Corona Helpdesk of the Government of India.
- After this you will have to send a Covid-19 certificate by writing it.
- After sending this message, an OTP will be received on your phone, which you will have to send by typing it on WhatsApp itself.
- Now you will get the option to download the certificate.
- In this you have to type 1 and send it. After doing this, you will get the certificate in PDF format. You download it and keep it.
Arogya Setu and Kovin app are also options
Apart from WhatsApp, you also have the option of Arogya Setu and Kovin App to download the vaccination certificate. You can download it by going to both these apps and going to the download vaccination certificate option.
read this also
Air Pollution Problem: Air pollution is getting worse in every city, keep an eye on AQI from mobile like this
Tips for Free Wi-Fi: Free Wi-Fi can be expensive, hackers can blow your personal data