WhatsApp is reportedly planning to roll out a new editing tool for Android users. According to a report, the Facebook-owned platform is working on a blur tool for Android smartphones. This feature is already available for Apple iPhone users. Apart from this, the platform is also planning to add two new pencils in addition to the ones already available.
Do you know that WhatsApp currently offers a lot of image editing features that you can use before sharing a photo with other users. Editing tools also include crop and rotate features. You can follow these steps to know how to crop or resize image on WhatsApp.
Here is the whole process
- First of all open WhatsApp on your smartphone.
- Now open the personal chat or group chat where you want to share the photo.
- On iPhone, tap on the plus sign coming in the bottom bar. If you are using an Android smartphone, tap on the clip icon in the bottom bar.
- Now tap on Gallery option from the menu.
- Now select the image you want to share from the gallery of the phone.
- Now in the next window tap on the Crop icon at the top of the screen.
- Now set the handle to crop the image according to your need. You can also select fit to screen, square and others already present on the page.
- To rotate the image, tap on the rotate icon at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Once completed, tap on Send.
Also read: Whatsapp: How to add location sticker on WhatsApp status, here is the step by step process!
Also read: Realme GT 2: Realme launches its flagship smartphone, will compete with it