Google Chrome, Opera, Firefox and more. There are many mobile browsers that you can download on your smartphone. Each app has its own distinct features and benefits. If you own a Samsung device then most of us usually use the default browser of the phone – Google Chrome or Samsung Internet. The default browser is also used to open the links received on social media apps like WhatsApp.
Want to change the default browser of the phone and choose the one that suits your needs? You can change the default browser app of your Android phone anytime with a few easy steps. Here is a step by step guide to change your default browser on Android smartphone.
how to change default browser in android smartphone
- First of all open Settings on your smartphone.
- Now search for Apps and tap on it.
- Tap on Default apps. If you don’t see this option, tap on the three dots in the top right corner.
- Now tap on Browser app. From here select the web browser that you want to use as your default browser.
How to Change Default Browser in Apple iPhone
- First of all open the Settings app on your Apple iPhone.
- Now scroll down and select the browser which you want to select as the default browser.
- Now tap on Default Browser option.
- Now select the browser which you want to select as the default browser.
- Now your default browser has changed.
- If you want to make Safari your default browser again, then you can follow these steps.
Also read: Know when OnePlus Nord 3 can be launched, these features can be available in addition to 150W fast charging
Also read: WhatsApp users can get so many new features soon, know how users will benefit