Techno Tips: The new rules of the Department of Telecommunication (DoT) regarding SIM have been implemented in the country from 7 December 2021. Under this, if someone has more than 9 SIMs, then SIM card verification will be necessary for him. Otherwise, the SIM card will be de-activated. The department has ordered to stop the SIM in 30 days. Now the question arises that how to know how many numbers have been issued in your name. If you are also troubled by this kind of question, then this news is of your use. Here we will tell you the method by which you will be able to know how many SIMs are activated in your name in less than 1 minute.
Adopt this method
You can check it on any of your mobile or computer. We are telling you that step by step process.
- first https://tafcop.dgtelecom.gov.in/.
- Here you will get the option to enter mobile number on the home page.
- Enter your mobile number After that click on Request OTP.
- Now submit the OTP received on your mobile by typing it in the box containing OTP.
- Now the details of all those numbers will come in front of you. which are activated with your ID.
- If you believe that any of these numbers are not in your knowledge and you do not use them, then on the same page you will be able to report by selecting that number. You can also turn it off. On this page you will also get the option to track your request.