The dish is attractive thanks to the firm sweetness of frog meat, the crunchiness of the skin and the rich and delicious taste.
Fried frog with fish sauce is one of the popular ways to make it, which is popular because of its rich and delicious taste. Here’s how to make delicious fried frogs with fish sauce and never get bored.
– 3 frogs.
– Scallions, onions, garlic, chili, coriander, lettuce.
– Spices: fish sauce, sugar, monosodium glutamate, salt, pepper, cooking oil.
– Frogs remove unnecessary parts, wash and leave skin.
– Cut the frog meat into bite-sized pieces.
– Cut scallions about 4 cm long. Chop the onion lengthwise into finger-sized pieces. Lettuce, cilantro, washed and sliced thinly. Minced garlic.
– Put a lot of oil in a pan, heat the oil on high heat. Fry the frogs until golden, then take them out.
– Sauteed fragrant golden garlic.
– Put two tablespoons of sugar, one teaspoon of MSG, 3 tablespoons of fish sauce, scallions, onions and frog meat in a medium frying pan with garlic.
– Mix well over medium heat until the seasoning is fully absorbed into the frog meat.
– Put the salad below the plate, put frog meat on top, add coriander, chili.
Fried frog with fish sauce tastes better with salt and pepper lemon.
Good luck with this dish.
If you love cooking, join the contest “Xèo Xèo – Why don’t you cook”, organized by the Cooking page of VnExpress.net in collaboration with the brand Vianco – Vietnamese Indian Spices. from November 22 to December 19.
Each week, the Organizing Committee will select two best quality entries, according to the correct criteria for awarding, including: a first prize and a second prize. In which, the reward for the first prize is 2 million VND and gifts from sponsors; second prize of one million VND and gifts from sponsors.
Entries can share home-cooked dishes, recipes, nutrition menus, ingredients usage, eye-catching presentation of rice trays… Submit entries here. .