Android For Mobile Phone Fast 4G Internet Airtel APN Looking for ways to change settings? Here’s what you need to know about Airtel APN settings so that you no longer face problems with 4G internet connection on your mobile. There are several ways in which you can change Airtel APN settings for faster 4G internet, such as sending SMS, going online on their website, or changing your mobile’s settings. These changes can be easily done on Android mobile phones, and desktops. Here we are telling you how to change Airtel APN settings for fast 4G internet on Android mobile phone.
How to Change APN Settings in Android Smartphone
Airtel APN settings can be changed using SMS, Online and Mobile settings. If you are looking for how to change Airtel APN settings on Android mobile phone to enjoy fast 4G, then follow these steps.
- Go to the message box on your phone and type MO and send it to 54321.
- Now you will get a message about Airtel APN settings. Now open it and tap on OK.
- Now restart your phone. Now you will be able to enjoy fast internet.
- First go to the Mobile Internet Settings webpage.
- Now enter mobile number and submit.
- Now you will get SMS of Airtel APN settings.
- Now open the message and save the settings. Now you will be able to enjoy fast internet on your phone.
- First of all go to Settings on your smartphone.
- Now click on Mobile network.
- Now click on Airtel Sim.
- Now tap on Access Point Name (APN).
- Now click on New APN and enter the details and tap on Save or Done.
- Once you have saved the correct details, you can restart your smartphone for faster 4G internet on Android mobile phone.
Also read: Why one corner of the SIM card is cut, know what is the reason for such a design
Also read: These cheap smartphones come in Rs 7000, know what are the features