Sweet mushrooms inside, chewy outside, mixed with rich sauce, thick … very “wasteful” on a cold windy day.
This is the vegetarian version of the meat stew with pepper. This delicious dish is very convenient for late afternoon work or in the mornings to change taste when eaten with white porridge.
1. Raw materials
– 450 g of chicken drumstick
Choose fresh mushrooms, which smell like almond, have a moderate length. Avoid getting crushed fungi, rancid smell. Limit choosing too long mushrooms because the intestines will be hollow and slightly dry inside.
– 3-4 chopped green onion plants
– Sliced purple onion
– 1/2 tablespoon fish sauce (if you are a vegetarian, use vegetarian fish sauce)
1-2 teaspoons of sugar
– 1 teaspoon colored water / stock water
– 1 teaspoon oyster oil (if vegetarian choose vegetarian oyster oil)
– 1 teaspoon chili sauce (if you cannot eat spicy, skip the chili sauce)
– 2-3 tablespoons of water
– 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil
1/2 teaspoon pepper
– Roasted sesame (optional)
– Chili (if you like)
2. How to do:
– The fungus peels off the hard base, soak it in thin mosquito water for 2-3 minutes. Then rinse with water, drain. Marinate with fish sauce, oyster oil, chili sauce, sugar, water color for 4-5 minutes to absorb (because the mushrooms are soft, so the seasoning is quite fast).
– Non-fragrant purple onion, add mushrooms to stir fry. Then add the mushrooms and the mixture of marinade and water to the boil. Lower the heat and simmer for 12-15 minutes, occasionally turn the surface to allow the mushrooms to evenly absorb the spices.
– During the storage process, the lid should be slightly opened and stirred until the water is drained and the sauce mixture becomes thick. Taste the spices again according to family tastes.
– Scoop the mushrooms into a deep plate, sprinkle the amber sauce, beautifully viscous, sprinkle a little onions, pepper and roasted sesame (if you like). Enjoy while still hot.