OnePlus 32 Inch Smart TV On Amazon: If you want to buy a 32-inch smart TV, then definitely check the deal of OnePlus TV on Amazon. This recently launched TV has Google Voice Assistant and also works with Alexa. It is very less than the rest of the TV in the price and the offer is the highest on it. You can buy this TV of Rs 21,999 for just Rs 10,419 including all the discounts.
See Amazon All Deals And Offers
OnePlus 80 cm (32 inches) Y Series HD Ready Smart Android LED TV 32 Y1S (Black) (2022 Model)
The MRP of this TV is Rs 21,999 but after the full 25% discount in the deal, you can buy it for Rs 16,499. After the flat offer of Rs 5,500, there is an instant cashback of Rs 2,000 on this TV on Axis Bank card payment. After these offers, there is also an exchange bonus of Rs 4,080 on this TV. By combining all these offers, you can buy the TV for just Rs 10,419.
Buy OnePlus 80 cm (32 inches) Y Series HD Ready Smart Android LED TV 32 Y1S (Black) (2022 Model)
OnePlus 32 inches Features of Smart TV
- The resolution of this TV is HD Ready and the refresh rate is 60 Hertz. The display of this TV is with Bezel-less Design.
- For connectivity, there are 2 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports and dual-band Wi-Fi.
- It has 20 Watts sound output with Dolby Audio and Dolby Atmos Decoding technology.
- It has all the features of Smart TV which has the latest Android TV 11 operating system. OnePlus Connect Ecosystem, Google Assistant, is Miracast.
- In this you will find top apps like Netflix, Youtube, Prime Video, Hotstar, SonyLiv, Hungama, JioCinema, Zee5, Eros Now, Oxygen Play.
- The TV comes with a 1-year warranty and free installation will be done by Amazon. There is a replacement in 10 days if the product is defective or not liked.
- Buy OnePlus 80 cm (32 inches) Y Series HD Ready Smart Android LED TV 32 Y1S (Black) (2022 Model)
Disclaimer: all this information Amazon Taken from the website itself. For any complaint related to the goods Amazon Just have to go and get in touch. The quality of the product mentioned here, Price and offers are not confirmed by ABP News.